Become an RTC Trailblazer
An RTC Trailblazer is an individual who helps accelerate our core trail-building efforts with a personal commitment of $1,000 or more (or a monthly contribution of $84 or more).
In addition to all the benefits of standard membership, including our quarterly member magazine Rails to Trails, Trailblazer members receive:
- An invitation to participate in annual Trailblazer Society excursions with Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's President, members of the Board of Directors and staff. Past destinations include the rail-trails of Wisconsin, Missouri, Washington, Virginia, West Virginia, Idaho and Pennsylvania;
- Advance notices of and invitations to special events, bike rides, receptions and conferences;
- Complimentary Rail-Trail Calendar;
- Recognition in RTC's annual report;
- Updates detailing RTC's work and recent accomplishments; and
- Personal calls and briefings from RTC staff and board members when they visit your local area.